Scope of Duties
Report directly to Career Development Team Leader. Working as part of a team the successful candidate should be able to:
- Design and produce competence development standards in line with Training and Dev. requirements.
- Closely coordinate with Technical Training Team Leader to produce competence profiles for Developees.
- Closely coordinate with Technical Trainers to produce competence profiles and Task sheets for Developees.
- Produce job training modules for Maintenance discipline developees.
- Produce documents pertaining to SVQ (Scottish Vocational Qualification) as per ADGAS requirement.
- Review existing FAPS, and IDP Job profiles prior to producing competence standards for CAS/SVQ requirements.
- Assist in producing Assessment, Verification and Coaching procedures for CAMS, CAS and SVQ requirement
- Assist in producing various training related documents as and when required.
- Maintain good working relationships with Technical Training Team and Learning Resources Team.
Aged 35 – 55
Very good standard of written and spoken English Language
Good interpersonal skills
ADGAS equivalent to Gr. 13
Salary fixed, with comprehensive benefits package
5 Days work (Sunday to Thursday) followed by 2 Days off
Normal expatriate benefits, dependent on marital status and number of children
Free accommodation and meals etc on
Attractively subsidized sports/recreational club membership on Das and Mainland.
Interested applicants must submit the following documents before interview date:
2-sets of resume with detailed job descriptions
2-sets of employment certificate from past to present
2-sets of school credentials
NBI & PASSPORT COPY if any
Office Address: Unit 102 G/F PARC House II Bldg., #21 Guadalupe Edsa,
Tel. Nos. +632-8819813 and 8819815
Or email: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org